Hello loves, today I will be reviewing the milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation + concealer and I’ll be sharing my thoughts and observations with you.
I have this foundation in two shades ( 14:golden toffee and 09:tan ) and this is because i would normally mix them to get the perfect shade. The reason I got them in different colours is because they are meant mainly for clients and models so instead of getting all the shades, I got a darker and a lighter shade so that when I mix them together I would get the exact shade of the client or model on which I’ll be using it on.
- Medium to full coverage
- Light weight
- Oil free formula
- Long wearing
- Water resistant and sweat proof
- The milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation + concealer comes in a 30ml bottle
- The bottle comes in a glass form which means it can break if it falls hard on the ground.
- It has a pump which I like because it makes it a lot easier, you dont have to open the bottle to get the foundation out.
I am going to lay my observations in relation to the specifications given on the product:
- This foundation gives medium to full coverage and a flawless look.
- It is light weight
- It is not oil free even though they indicated it to be oil free, I discovered that after applying it on my face, I still get that shinny look and when i go out into the sun it gets worse. It’s not oil free!, keep that in mind yo!
- Long wearing : you can only wear it for long If you will not be going under the sun or staying in a hot environment.
- Water resistant and sweat proof: nah, i don’t think so, I do sweat on application of this foundation even after applying my face primer. I have a combination skin type, I naturally get shinny around my nose area, my moustache and on my chin.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I’ll give the
milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation 7/10
The price ranges from 3500 naira to 4500 naira here in Nigeria depending on who and where you buy from.
It is a drugstore cosmetic so you can get it from any beauty supply store near you or you can shop it online from jumia or konga.
Stay fab lovelies
This review is solely based on my observations on application of this product over time and is/has in no way been influenced by the brand.